5 wood species have been specifically chosen after rigorous testing. All Unilux wood profiles are pre-finished at the factory using an environmentally friendly four-phase water-borne process. Different finish offerings, specifically designed for each particular wood species, both protect the wood from harmful UV rays and enhance the natural character.
- Scandanavian Pine is grown near the Arctic Circle, where the extreme cold makes growth rates much slower. The wood has a very tight grain and higher density than faster growing species.
- Oak is known for great strength and is very resistant to insect and fungal attack because of its high tannin content.
- Alder is not considered to be a durable option for outdoor applications, but due to its workability and ease of finishing it is increasingly used for furniture and cabinetry.
- Larch is a wood species known for its waterproof qualities. It is of moderately high density with excellent toughness and stiffness.
- Exotic Wood Meranti draws from the genus Shorea and is renowned for its beauty and durability.
187 colors for the interior finish of the wood interior
- 20 transparente oder semitransparente Lasurfarbtöne20 transparent or semitransparent stain colors
- 167 opaque colors (RAL colors) Wie viele verschiedene Geschmäcker gibt es?